Drop-In Fees |
Punch Cards |
Tuition & Costs |
Session Info |
Paying in Full |
Recital Tickets |
The PULSE |
TUITION & COSTS
Valid for Youth and Adult Programs
Below are the Dancefx AUTOPAY rates. Tuition is $5 more per month if you are paying month to month.
|Trial Class (one time only)||$8
|Drop-In Fee (per class after trial)||$20
|4 Class Punch Card
|10 Class Punch Card
|Annual Registration Fee||$25
|Family Registration Fee||$35
Unsure about a class? New in town? Try your first class for just $8! Additional drop-ins are $20 per class.
Punch cards are good for any Dancefx Adult Program class, and most Youth Program Classes. Call before you drop in to a class to confirm that it's on!
- 4 Class Card- $75
- 10 Class Card- $180
(must be redeemed within 3 months and may be extended for $5)
2017-2018 Session Information
Program & Tuition Information
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. A $15 late fee will be applied for tuition paid after the 5th of the month.
- The registration fee and first month's tuition are due during registration. A debit/credit card of your choice will be put on file for automatic payment each month. Your card will be charged on the 1st of the month for both youth and adults. Tuition in December and May is prorated at half-price. Tuition will be prorated appropriately if you register during the middle of the month.
- There is no refund or prorating for missed classes after initial registration. Classes may be made up by attending a similar level class of any style within that session.
- IMPORTANT: To withdraw from class, Dancefx must receive written documentation of withdrawal 7 days before the 1st of the month. If notice of withdrawal is not submitted 7 days prior to the due date of monthly tuition, you will be invoiced for the next month regardless of whether or not you attend class. Doctor’s notes for injuries will be accepted. If you are enrolled in automatic bill pay or received a discount for paying in full/installments there is a $10 fee to withdraw before the end of the session in May.
- In cases of bad weather or national emergency, classes missed may be made up by attending a similar level class of any style within that session.
PAYING IN FULL
Pay in full at registration and receive a 10% discount. Pay in 2 installments and receive a 5% total discount. Second installment is due by January 1.
Costume fees tend to be around $55 per class, $35 for hip hop classes. Youth program dancers have the opportunity to be in the Dancefx Holiday Showcase and the FX Spring Concert. For some dancers that perform many times, costumes may be borrowed or from the Dancefx costume closet. Most male dancers will be responsible for finding their own costumes, but should be basic (ex. red t-shirt and black pants). If you would like your dancer to perform, but can't pay, please contact us before withdrawing or choosing not to perform- there are often options to consider!
There are numerous performance opportunities throughout the year, but the main shows are the Holiday Showcase in early December and the FX Spring Concert in May. Both shows are fun opportunities to share dance with family and friends, and the money from the Holiday Showcase ticket sales benefits the CASA Foundation supporting children's mental health.
Please call our studio for ticket pricing.
Each year, Dancefx takes a group of dancers to The PULSE. Tuition is around $200. More Information at www.ThePulseOnTour.com
Youth Company dancers will have the opportunity to attend competitions. Fees are usually between $30-$50 per dancer per dance. This is an OPTION, not a requirement. Competitions are usually in May, but we can add more if the company dancers chose to be more involved!